Spotted a problem with this documentation?
- Is something incorrect / out of date?
- Is something not clear?
- Does additional information need adding?
- Could the layout/structure be improved?
If so, please file an issue on GitHub:
Create a GitHub account and ask to be made a member of Insigneo GitHub Organisation (if you haven’t done so already);
Log in to GitHub;
Browse to the Git repository containing the source material for this documentation: https://github.com/INSIGNEO/insigneo-tech-docs (only visible once you’ve logged in);
Click Issues then New Issue;
Give your issue a concise title then beneath describe
- What you think could be improved / is deficient (including links to any relevant specific pages in the documentation);
- Suggestions for how those things could be addressed. Suggested wording would be much appreciated.
Try to create one Issue per issue.
Others can then comment on your Issue and in due course it should be resolved.